By: Jey Quichocho.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Postal.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Obviously Post Offices have the best lighting, especially at 11PM. My bottoms are a pair of spandex under....ermmm undergarments my dad left for me while he was here for R&R. At first, I was like WHAT INNAH HELL? Then I realized that I could totally claim them as 'bicycle shorts' which counteracted my initial disgust for them. Fun!

Usually I avoid everything in the political spectrum for personal reasons, but our Youth Congress drafted a bill to legalize civil unions between same-sex couples who have been on Guam for more than five years, and the bill has already been passed on to the legislature with a strong supportive backbone from a couple of senators. The public is following this political endeavor avidly and heavily opinionated letters have already been submitted to the local newspaper, at the sight of which I respond with complete laughter. The things people can come up with astounds me. ASTOUNDS ME! All I have to say is that it's about damn time this place recognizes a community which clothes oily backs and sagging deflated breasts.

<3>

3 comments:

Fashion Is Poison said...

oomyohmy i love these shots!! post office?! man, i need to stop by there some time ;)

Emma Homestay Bandar Tasik Puteri said...

I love the lighting! And your flower brooch too. Mine from eBay just arrived, and doesn't even look half as good as yours ..

Riot Report said...

great shots.

xo
http://RiotReport.com